THINKING OF A CAREER IN BIO SCIENCE?
It's all about jobs and resilience. The Coalition of State Bioscience Institutes and TEConomy Partners released the 2021 Life Sciences Workforce Trends Report. Learn more with the CSBI-TEConomy National Workforce Trends Report.
South Dakota Analysis
In BioSpace's second annual Salary Report, life sciences professionals reported an increase in their base salary at an overall growth rate of 4.6%, placing the average salary for the industry at $118,999. This salary is on par with the annual mean wages for fields like chemical engineering ($117,090) and medical and health services managers ($115,160) according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In addition, more professionals (61%) are reporting that they are receiving a bonus with the average bonus amounting to $30,973. Merit-based raises continue
to be the leading cause of the increase.
READ THE FULL 2020 U.S. LIFE SCIENCES SALARY REPORT HERE
Please see Members' Career links and job openings below.
BIO Job listings is a benefit to our SD Biotech Members. Listings and links provided will direct applicants to more information or application submission. Please contact the job posting's organization with any employment or job related questions.
Veterinary Medical Center
South Dakota State University
University of South Dakota
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
Northern State University
Inanovate Inc., a medical diagnostic startup company, seeks a motivated, detail oriented candidate with a background in engineering to lead our cartridge production, improvement, and scale-up requirements in support of a novel diagnostic platform. Inanovate is working to bring an innovative breast cancer diagnostic system to patients and provides an opportunity for the ideal candidate to gain experience in the medical device and diagnostic fields.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. in an Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical schematics.
- Detail oriented and meticulous in execution of standard operating procedures.
- Previous experience with laboratory protocols and/or instrumentation use.
- Proficiency with both electrical and mechanical systems is preferred.
- Prototype fabrication and use of prototyping tools experience is preferred.
- Experience working in the FDA regulated industry preferred.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Leading design, development, and verification activities for Inanovate’s microfluidics cartridge.
- Leading scale-up strategy and implementation for cartridge manufacturing.
- Preparing quality and regulatory documentation in support of FDA submissions.
- Direct interaction with laboratory personel to understand development requirements and needs.
The reimbursement package will be commensurate with the experience level of the candidate selected, and will include a benefits package and stock options.
Interested candidates should send their resume with a cover note/email to email@example.com
Part-time microbiologist to ID cleanroom organisms.
8:30-2:30 approximately; Days could be flexible.
Must have Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology at minimum.
ABOUT AT ANALYTICAL
AT Analytical, Inc. is located in Baltic, South Dakota - just 10 miles north of Sioux Falls. Our location near Interstates 29 and 90 make it easy for us to stay in contact with our customers in Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska and the Dakotas.
Established in the spring of 2000. ATA, Inc. started by supplying replacement basins to the United States Army for the field surgical scrub sink (RPC 1000). Working in the field since 1997, as well as a lifetime of practice rebuilding equipment at his parents' farm. He served in the United States Army Reserves and is a graduate of the Academy of Health Sciences in the Bio-Medical program.
Send resume to contact below, or mail to:
AT Analytical Inc
500 3rd ST, PO Box 308
Baltic, SD 57003